Elliptical trainer benefitsLooking for a machine that can tone your entire body? Then you’re in the right place! Elliptical trainers (also known as cross-trainers) provide a full-body workout without putting too much stress on your joints. The gliding or “elliptical” motion supports your body while also working your arms and legs for a safe and enjoyable cardio experience.
Many other benefitsOn top of being a fun aerobic workout, using an elliptical has many other benefits:
- It works your upper and lower body.
- It’s easier on the joints.
- It targets your quads, hamstrings and other leg muscles.
- It helps improve your balance.
- It can be used for fast-paced cardio or a conditioning workout.
- It’s intuitive and easy to use.
- It lets you work out at any time.
Elliptical exercise bikes — two machines for the price of one!Want more variety in your cardio workouts? Most Powertrain ellipticals include an adjustable saddle and can also be used as an exercise bike. For regular cycling, simply hold onto the stationary handles (available on some models), and pedal as you normally would. You can also lower the moving handles to use the elliptical while seated.
You can also get our premium ellipticals with accessories such as dumbbells, resistance bands and a twist disc for strengthening workouts. Get everything you need for your home workout regimen in just one machine!